When it comes to spending your free time there are more important things to do than tending to your swimming pool. Thanks to PV3, the automatic In-Floor pool cleaning and circulation system, your pool can be built to clean itself while you relax. Enjoy your Swimming pool life simplified Right Now, with the PV3 In Floor Cleaning System by Paramount and Jim Chandler Pools.
Built right into the pool shell PV3 is engineered to clean your entire Swimming Pool, including floors, steps, benches, even spas.
When not operating, PV3 disappears back into the pool floor, making it virtually invisible. There are no vacuum hoses left floating in the pool. All that’s left is a sparkling clean pool that’s ready to enjoy. PV3 is custom-designed for your unique pool shape. It is so effective that it will clean 99% of your entire pool, guaranteed, as well as significantly reduce heating and chemical costs for the life of your pool.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Cleans Entire Pool
- Always Swim Ready
- 99% Cleaning Guaranteed
- Enhanced circulation
- Saves On Chemical & Energy Costs
- No Routine Maintenance
- Limited lifetime warranty on nozzles
- World’s #1 In-Floor Cleaning Systems Company
- Infinite position nozzle with no moving parts
Swimming Pool Cleaning & Circulation In One System
PV3 automatically cleans your whole swimming pool with pressurized jets of water.
PV3 uses efficient, random nozzles to clean large circles without creating a star pattern on your pool floor.
PV3 is designed for simplicity and dependability, without any springs or ratchets to malfunction. Equally important, PV3 installs inside thick, schedule 40, pipe to keep your pool strong for a lifetime. Protect your investment, don’t allow thin wall pipe in your pool!
PV3 is flush with the floor when not in operation so your pool is always beautiful and ready to enjoy.
1. Warm, clean water is pumped to Paramount’s Patented, Six-Port Water Valve, a non-electric controller that efficiently distributes water to all areas of the pool and spa.
2. Your computer designed pool System is divided into six separate cleaning zones, which are turned on and off by the Six-Port Water Valve.
3. Each cleaning zone has computer designed nozzles located within it to guarantee a high pressure jet of water blasts away all dirt and debris in its path.
4. One by one, the Water Valve delivers filtered water to each zone of the pool, automatically moving dirt and debris to the drain and skimmer where it is removed.
5. Debris is collected in the deck mounted skimmer and optional canister for convenient removal.
6. Dirt and other water born impurities are removed from the water by the filter, completing the cleaning cycle.
Conventional Pool Circulation & Heating
Traditional pool design uses an old fashion method of returning filtered water back to the pool through wall inlets near the surface of the water. This is better than nothing, but returns don’t put the heated and purified water on the bottom where it is really needed. Worst of all, by returning heat and chemicals near the surface, the wind and sun can quickly steal them from the water. Tests run by an outside company have shown that non In-Floor pools consume up to 50% more chemicals and 30% more heat.
PV3 Circulation & Heating
The state-of-the-art, PV3 returns fresh water to the floor of the pool where it can quickly kill algae and bacteria before it grows. The same powerful jets of water that will clean your pool, efficiently distribute warm, purified water throughout the floor of the pool, keeping it away from the surface as long as possible. PV3 delivers cleaner, warmer and healthier water, so your pool is ready to enjoy when you are.
Paramount’s Debris Containment Solution Is Just That, A Solution
Minimize Maintenance, Maximize Fun!
When dirt, sand, leaves, and debris fall into your swimming pool, they usually end up sinking to the bottom. The Paramount Debris Containment Canister provides a convenient place to collect debris for easy removal, right from the deck of the pool! With a capacity 400% larger than your average pump basket, you can dispose of the contained debris easier and less often.
Conventional pools accumulate debris quickly. Pools equipped with the Paramount Canister are cleaner pools with debris held out of sight and ready for easy disposal. The Paramount Canister connects to the suction side of the pump, using the power of the pump without robbing performance and allowing your pool builder to install a smaller, more economical pump.
C.A.D. Designed To Clean Any Pool.
From the design of the product to the layout of the PV3 system, Paramount engineers every detail to ensure our system gives the best performance possible.